Registration for the conference is now open and is possible until 30 August 2019 for Early Bird registration; and until 30 September for Standard registration.
There is no onsite registrations. All registrations must be done through the online ticket portal (Quicket). A limited number of tickets are available so delegates must register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Sponsored Participants registration
Please note, sponsored participants are required to register but will be provided with a promo-code to ensure there will be no registration fee incurred.
Students that are enrolled full-time in a college or university can register for the reduced early career rate. Proof of status from the Registrar’s office verifying full-time status must be uploaded to process your application.
Part-time students, post doctoral and PhD candidates with an income, and others that cannot meet the above requirements are NOT eligible for the discounted student rate.
- All payments are in South African Rand (ZAR)
- Payment options are credit / debit / snapscan / eft
- When choosing a normal eft payment, you will receive an email with an invoice which can be edited to your liking along with the bank transfer details (bank account number, IBAN, etc). Once the POP is received the valid tickets will be released.
- A confirmation letter with the invoice will be sent by email
- Please note that we accept the following credit cards: VISA and MasterCard
- The participant / payee is responsible for any bank charges / fees associated with the payment
We have structured a comprehensive pricing schedule to provide you with the best return from the conference fee. Note that the rates have been subsidised with support received from the Department for International Development (DfID).
If you are unsure about the category you belong to, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that registration is NOT complete until full payment is received.
Cancellation and refunds
For refunds or ticket cancellations, please get in touch with the dedicated Quicket ticket buyer support team on email@example.com or +27 (0)21 424 9308. Cancellation of registration can be actioned until 8 September 2019 (midnight SAST).
|Cancellation Deadline||Refund type|
|Until 16 August 2019
Until 8 September 2019
After 8 September 2019
|Full Refund (excluding bank and credit card charges and 4.5% administrative fees)
We regret that no full or partial refunds can be done for cancellations made after 8 September 2019. No-shows will be charged the full fee.
Terms and Conditions
By registering for the African Climate Risks Conference, the delegate agrees to:
- complete the online registration form with current, complete and accurate information
- select the conference registration type
- receive invoices issued upon registration
- make payment of the registration fees via the Quicket link
- the participant / payee is responsible for any bank charges / fees associated with the payment
- comply with these Terms and Conditions, applicable laws and regulations relating to the conference and the venue